Schedule, Invite, and Conference
- Check availability of administrator/LEA.
- Contact parent/guardian to schedule date and discuss initial concerns.
- Email teachers date/time/location of IEP meeting & IEP Teacher Input Google Form.
- Send invite letter to parent/guardian and student (document agency invitation) through guidance office.
- Conference with the student to establish rapport and conduct baseline assessments (Success Skills Assessment & Priority Functional Skills Evaluation at WeaverLearn.com, baseline data for IEP goals, and transition planning). Also see Secondary Transition, Casey Life Skills, and Finding Age-Appropriate Transition Assessments.